It’s been a long, hot summer, and you’ve been in the sun. But now your skin is ready to return to the normal care it’s used to and recover from long days soaking in the rays. Start a plan to help ready your skin for school and work.
It’s time to moisturize, repair and protect.
We constantly remind our patients to commit to a daily skincare regimen that includes sunscreen and moisturizing cream. Summertime fun sometimes interrupts the full skincare routine, but it’s never too late to get back on board and ensure your skin remains healthy and looks younger for longer.
Here are a few reminders concerning your skincare regimen:
- Don’t allow your busy schedule to result in foregoing the daily skincare routine that provides deep cleansing and moisturizing repair. Make it part of the routine and practice it into a habit.
- Choose a skincare routine that offers cleansing, toning, exfoliating and moisture.
- Use sunscreen every day, especially during the warmer months. But don’t forget – the sun’s rays still cause damage when it’s cooler. Even during the fall and winter months, the morning routine should include sun protection. An easy way to remember sunscreen is to use a moisturizer with SPF.
- Continue to use clothing and sun protection gear to shield your skin.
- Look for products that are cruelty-free and focus on natural radiance.
- Morning and nighttime routines are essential – cleansing and moisturizing are important for both. In the evenings, night cream will restore moisture and help protect the skin from aging.
- Treat yourself to a deep cleansing facial to help exfoliate and hydrate your skin.
Nur Medical Spa has several skin care services and products to fit a range of concerns. Speak to our physicians to see which options best fit your skincare needs.
It’s time to get back to school, work and a routine.